Skip to main content
Auckland Council
Water conservation efforts
More How we are reducing water usage across the Auckland region. Learn moreWater conservation efforts

Request a review of the outcome of your formal complaint

We appreciate your feedback and see it as an opportunity to learn and improve our service.

How to request a review

If you are unhappy with the outcome of your formal complaint, you can ask us to review our decision by completing our online formal complaint form.

We will take another look to see if we missed anything or made a mistake.

We will get in touch with you within three working days.

The Ombudsman

If we have completed a review and you think that we have dealt with your complaint unfairly, you can contact the Office of the Ombudsman.

Our Unreasonable Complainant Conduct Policy

When we work to resolve issues, we try to do this on the basis of mutual honesty and respect.

In rare cases, when we can’t establish an appropriate or reasonable relationship with a complainant, we may need to apply our Unreasonable Complainant Conduct Policy.