What you can do with myAUCKLAND
Report a problem online
- Report a problem on one of our facilities, venues, parks, reserves or beaches.
- Track problems we already know about.
See Report a problem to report a problem now.
Manage your rates online
- Pay your property rates.
- View balances and transactions.
- Set up a direct debit.
- Cancel or change a direct debit.
Manage your rates online with myAUCKLAND for more information.
Manage your dog's information online
- Update your address or personal details.
- Update your dog's details, such as address, microchip number and desex information.
- Change your dog's ownership.
- View your dog's registration fees and status.
- Renew your dog's registration.
Create an account
To begin using myAUCKLAND, you will need to create an account.
You will need to provide your full name and email address, and create a password.
Creating a myAUCKLAND account takes less than five minutes.
Sign up or log in now
We are working on improvements to the design and user experience of myAUCKLAND as we prepare to add more services.
Things will start to look a bit different from May 2021, but all services and features will still be available.
A new "Menu" option (shown above) will make it easier for you to find what you need.
The consents and licences dashboard can be found by selecting “Consents, licences and property applications” in the menu.
To book a building inspection or to view your existing bookings, select "Building and swimming pool inspections" from the menu.