Skip to main content
Auckland Council

Flooding and blockages on motorways or highways

​To report flooding on highways or motorways, call the NZ Transport Agency on 09 969 9800.

 Related topics



Missing, dislodged or damaged manhole cover, dislodged or damaged manhole coverReport missing, dislodged or damaged manhole covers, grilles and other stormwater assets urgently. Displaced assets pose a threat to public safety. aspx
What to do in a flooding emergency to do in a flooding emergencyIn the event of a flooding emergency with an immediate risk to life or property, call 111. aspx
Flooding and blockages caused by a burst water main and blockages caused by a burst water mainFor flooding caused by a burst water main, call Watercare Services on (09) 442 2222.aspx
Flooding on private roads on private roadsProperty owners are responsible for private roads such as ones in an apartment block or unit development.​aspx
Flooding and blockages on public property and blockages on public propertyTo report flooding on public property, contact council. Public property can include berms, cycleways, footpaths, parks, and public roads. aspx