Skip to main content
Auckland Council

Flooding on private roads

Waipukenga rori tūmataiti

Property owners are generally responsible for maintaining private roads. These are roads not owned by the council, for example, roads in an apartment block or unit development.

If you are a tenant, you should report flooding to your landlord.


 Related topics