Skip to main content
Auckland Council
Online services outage
More Some online services will be unavailable from 6pm on Friday 22 February until 7pm on Saturday 23 February. Learn moreOnline services outage

What to do in a flooding emergency

Me aha inā ohorere te waipukenga

​If there is an immediate risk to life or property, call 111.

This covers flooding on both private property or public land.

 Related topics



Missing, dislodged or damaged manhole cover, dislodged or damaged manhole coverReport missing, dislodged or damaged manhole covers, grilles and other stormwater assets urgently. Displaced assets pose a threat to public safety. aspx
Flooding and blockages caused by a burst water main and blockages caused by a burst water mainFor flooding caused by a burst water main, call Watercare Services on (09) 442 2222.aspx
Flooding and blockages on public property and blockages on public propertyTo report flooding on public property, contact council. Public property can include berms, cycleways, footpaths, parks, and public roads. aspx
Prevent flooding and blockages on your property flooding and blockages on your propertyKeep drains and overland flow paths clear to prevent flooding and blockages on your property. Add permeable areas such as lawns to minimise runoff.aspx