Skip to main content
Auckland Council

Taking over an existing food business

Te whakahaere pakihi mahi kai kua tū kē

Food control plans and national programmes are non-transferable.

If you take over an existing food business, you will need to apply for a new food control plan or a new national programme.

See Check if you need a food control plan or national programme.

Our tip

If you make structural alterations to an existing food business site, check if you need a building consent. Call us on 09 301 0101 and ask for the building helpdesk.

 Related topics