Skip to main content
Council services and closures Water restrictions are in effect across the Auckland region, learn more.
For the status of council services under covid-19 alert conditions - Learn moreCouncil services and closures

Change or transfer ownership of an outdoor dining licence

Panoni, whakawhiti mana rānei i te mana raihana mō te kai ā-waho

If you are the new owner of a business with a current outdoor dining licence, you will need to change the ownership details.

There is no fee for a transfer. You must tell us within 10 working days of the transfer of ownership.

Follow the instructions in Apply for an outdoor dining licence.

 Related topics



Apply for an outdoor dining licence for an outdoor dining licenceCheck if you need a licence before applying and paying. Find out what you need to apply and check the outdoor dining rules. Guideaspx