Skip to main content
Water restrictions Restrictions are in effect across the Auckland region. Learn moreWater restrictions

Put up a sign in a town centre and mixed use zone

Whakairi tohu ki te pokapū ā-tāone me ōna rohenga hanumi-mahi

 Related topics



Business licences licencesLicences for health and beauty, hairdressers, market, mobile trading, brothel, alcohol, food, funeral director, campground, home based, and rubbish and waste businesses.aspx
Promotions and displays and displaysIf you want to hand out promotional goods you will need a licence. Meet with us before you apply and view the guidelines for displaying goods on the footpath.aspx
Mobile traders tradersFind out where you can trade, work out the costs of a mobile trading licence, apply for or transfer a mobile trading licence, or complain about a mobile trader or market.aspx