How this can be done
This approach needs to be part of our daily decisions, whether we are acting as individuals or as businesses and industries.
Our choices and behaviours have a direct impact on the environment, whether they are, for example:
- the choices we make about the food and other products that we consume and use
- how we travel to work or school
- the products we use to construct and maintain our buildings
- the way we manage manufacturing processes
- how we deal with the reuse or recycling of resources.
We all can, and must, shift from simply using and drawing on the environment to becoming
active stewards of it.
Find out more about what you can do for the environment.