Tērā te tūpono ka wini i a koe $1250 i te whakahaere tuihono i ō reiti
Be in to win $1250 for managing your rates online
You have a chance to win $1250 when you sign up for myAUCKLAND – it's the easiest way to manage your property rates.
How to enter
You need to:
If you have already done these three things, you’re automatically entered for the next quarterly draw.
Why you should sign up to myAUCKLAND
Using myAUCKLAND is the easiest way to manage your rates online.
- pay rates for your property/properties
- see your property rates balances and past transactions
- group properties to manage your account more easily
- invite people to access or manage the information for your property.
Sign up to myAUCKLAND
How the competition works
The competition includes one draw for each rating instalment during the 2020/2021 rating year:
Instalment 1: Monday 31 August 2020
Instalment 2: Monday 30 November 2020
Instalment 3: Friday 26 February 2021
Instalment 4: Friday 28 May 2021
For more information, see the
competition terms and conditions.
- Instalment 1 2020/2021: D Moleta of Ellerslie
- Instalment 2 2020/2021: K Thompson of Eden Terrace
- Instalment 3 2020/2021: H and H Richards of Totara Vale
- Instalment 4 2020/2021: H T Lim and W S Chia of Auckland Central.