How to be in to win
All you have to do is:
- sign up to receive your rates bill by email (e-rates)
- set up a rates direct debit.
If you have only signed up to one of these, just sign up for the other and you'll be in the draw to win.
If you already receive your rates bill and pay your rates by direct debit, you're automatically entered.
Sign up to receive rates notice by email (e-rates)
Sending your rates bills by email is the most cost-efficient way for us to process rates. Plus you will receive your bill immediately, with no delay in the post.
Sign up to e-rates.
Set up a rates direct debit
When you pay your rates by direct debit you can choose weekly, fortnightly and monthly payments.
Set up a rates direct debit.
When to sign up by
The competition includes one draw for each rating instalment during the 2017/2018 rating year:
- Instalment 1: Thursday 31 August 2017 (winner - Melissa Antony, Riverhead)
- Instalment 2: Tuesday 28 November 2017 (winner - S.E. Stead, Ellerslie)
- Instalment 3: Wednesday 28 February 2018
- Instalment 4: Tuesday 29 May 2018
The earlier you sign up, the more chances you have to win.
For more information, see the competition terms and conditions.