Skip to main content
Auckland Council

Open a business that sells alcohol

Te whakatuwhera pakihi hoko waipiro

 Related topics



Outdoor dining licences dining licencesFind out whether you need an outdoor dining licence and how to apply for or transfer a licence. Use our calculator to work out what a licence will cost.aspx
Alcohol fines finesDispute or pay an alcohol fine.aspx
Local Alcohol Policy Alcohol PolicyThe Local Alcohol Policy outlines the location, number and trading hours for alcohol businesses in different areas. It is presently under appeal.aspx