Documents we need
You need to:
- know your food registration type before you complete the relevant Scope of Operations document - see
My Food Rules to find out which type of registration (Food Control Plan template, or National Programme Level
3) fits your business
- provide a completed Scope of Operations document - see
Apply and pay for your food registration for the different documents
- provide a copy of your site plan showing the physical boundaries and layout of your business for a new business
- provide a copy of the confirmation letter from your verification agency, if we are not your verification agency.
We will return your application if it is not complete.
If you trade from more than one place, you can register each site individually or as a multi-site business.
For businesses that operate in more than one site:
- all sites must be based in the Auckland region
- all sites must have the same legal owner for national programme
- you need to complete a multi-site business details form: