Skip to main content
Auckland Council

Subdivision of property

Wawaetanga o te whenua

 Related topics



Earthworks, soil erosion, sediment and dust from earthworks, contaminated land, order a site contamination enquiry report, landfills, apply for a land use resource consent. aspx
Regional resource consents resource consents​Read about the types of activities that require a regional resource consent.​aspx
Estimate your development contributions your development contributionsFind out how to get an estimate of the development contribution fees you will need to pay for your development. aspx
Existing use certificate use certificateFind out how to apply for an existing use certificate to prove you have a legal right to carry out an existing activity.aspx
When you will need land use resource consent you will need land use resource consentFind out when you might need a land use consent.aspx