Skip to main content
COVID-19 Red setting

For information about our services and facilities restrictions during the protection framework settings, see the COVID-19 section.

For up-to-date information on COVID-19, visit

2. Apply and pay for a camping ground licence​

When to send your application

Send us a completed application form within 14 days of taking over the business.

After 14 days, the registration lapses and can not be transferred.

If there is no current registration you need to apply for a new one.

Application fee for a camping ground licence

Read fee table.
Licence typePeriodFee
Camping ground licence​Annual$325

How to apply for a camping ground licence


 By post

​Post your completed application form and supporting documents to:

Auckland Council
Private Bag 92300
Victoria Street West
Auckland 1142

We will contact you if we need more information.

 In person

​Bring your completed application form and supporting documents to one of our service centres, and pay by:
  • cash
  • MasterCard or Visa.