Post a cheque payment for your property rates
Pōhitia he haki hei utu i ō reiti
How to post a cheque to pay your property rates
- Make your cheque out to Auckland Council.
- Include your remittance slip so we can match your payment to the correct property.
- You can pay for more than one property with one cheque if you include a remittance slip for each property.
- Post your cheque and the remittance slip(s) in the reusable envelope included with your rates notice. Allow at least three working days for your cheque to reach us.
- If you have lost your envelope, you can post your payment to:
Private Bag 92300
New Zealand Post has a delivery target of
three working days. Post your cheque in time to avoid a late payment penalty.
|Set up a direct debit payment for your property rates||https://www.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz/property-rates-valuations/ways-to-pay-your-rates/set-up-rates-direct-debit-payment||Set up a direct debit payment for your property rates||A direct debit agreement is a convenient way to pay your property rates.||aspx|
|Pay your property rates in person||https://www.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz/property-rates-valuations/ways-to-pay-your-rates/Pages/pay-rates-in-person.aspx||Pay your property rates in person||Pay your property rates in person at one of our service centres or Postshop/Kiwibank.||aspx|
|Set up an automatic payment for property rates||https://www.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz/property-rates-valuations/ways-to-pay-your-rates/Pages/set-up-automatic-payment-rates.aspx||Set up an automatic payment for property rates||How to set up a rates automatic payment.||aspx|
|Get your property rates and valuation notice by email||https://www.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz/property-rates-valuations/your-rates-bill/Pages/sign-up-rates-bill-by-email.aspx||Get your property rates and valuation notice by email||Find out how to get your property rates bill by email. ||aspx|